This is a Zx Spectrum clone created by Gennaro Montedoro (Italy), released 1/1/2009.
- low power required (360mA only);
- can run on original Sinclair power supply;
- easy to build;
- 100% compatibility; can run complex Spectrum demos;
- 15 ICs less than original Sinclair design.
The photo below has a temporary homebrew keyboard and no expansion board; Eagle schematics and photos (freely downloadable here and here, in .RAR archive format) have expansion bus (on the right side of the PCB).
More information on Italian Zx Spectrum mailing list (especially discussions starting on January 2009) and -soon- on Lo Zx Spectrum in Italia.
Other Italian Zx Spectrum clones:
- Zx Badalòc (and Badalòc Reloaded)