mercoledì 1 luglio 2009

I brevetti sono come le armi nucleari

clipped from brigitte.kvy.fi

I suppose I view patents as such harmful. Not just "software
patents". Patents no longer serve the purpose for which the system was
created. The content does not matter any more as much as quantity.
Patents have become analogous to nuclear weapons: big parties use them
to threaten each other and keep small ones out of their playground.
The world has got over cold war - I think the technology industry
should be able to get past the patent-era. We might need some
mechanisms to "incentify" innovation, but patents should be banned
altogether.

"I brevetti sono come le armi nucleari: poche grosse entità li possiedono e li usano per minacciarsi a vicenda, mentre la povera gente è bloccata fuori dal gioco".

"La guerra dei brevetti è come la guerra fredda".

I brevetti - e in particolare quelli sul software - inquinano la creatività.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento